WIELANDTS UPMT develops breakthrough technologies to further improve the capabilities of ultra-precision diamond machining. These technologies will amongst others, dramatically reduce machining times, improve wavefront quality and reduce costs for the production of monolithic arrays of optical surfaces.
Our monolithic arrays are the perfect solutions for replication processes such as plastic injection and compression moulding, casting or precision glass press moulding.
- Automotive (night view imaging)
- Medical (intraocular and contact lenses)
- Consumer products (aspherical imaging lenses for mobile devices)
- Military (infrared optics)
- Semiconductor (wafer optics)
- Lighting (beam shaping)
- Instrumentation (wavefront sensing)
Where high density and precision arrays are needed, we can help you !